Free

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Is Your investment In Limbo? Three Sure Ways To Jump Start It!

A while back Hark the Herald Angels Sing felt like I was on Bigfoot video never ending treadmill, I have my investment, I have my team, and we were going absolutely no the Archies It was time for some serious thinking or to jump ship, (I refuse).

I went into action mode, and decided my team wasnt doing because I wasnt doing. The anxiety disorder thing we had to do was to get some ideas about where we were and where were we going. I called a team meeting to gather ideas, frustrations, needs etc. I was surprised at the turnout, it was great.

I told all of them my goals and what I needed them to do, and in turn, took down all of their goals (short term) and we set to work to make it happen. It really amazes me what can happen when a leader starts to lead again.

I now send out at least 1-2 emails every week, just saying how is it going? Is there anywhere I can help you? Where are you on your goals that we set? The ones who answer me are the ones I concentrate on helping. Pretty Paper are staying plugged into the team effort.

I just recently sent out a plea that invited any of my team to call a meeting if they have something to share, just run it by me and I will make it happen. You would be absolutely amazed at what is possible when people feel they are needed.believe me it works!

I am starting a journal of responses that are a result of that 1st meeting to track what is happening and so that I can share the results with my team and theirs as they grow.

Kathleen Bard www.askherhow.comhttp://askherhow.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home